Both the privacy of the data and the confidentiality of the information are important aspects for Asserta. This data protection policy establishes the manner in which the personal data obtained through this website is processed, and may vary over time due to possible legislative, jurisprudential or criteria changes followed by the Spanish Data Protection Agency and/or the competent authority at all times. This is why the company reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential changes that are in force at the precise moment in which the web is accessed.
Last update: 09/01/2018
1.- Identification of the owner responsible for the treatment:
The owner responsible for the treatment of customers, contacts and suppliers is:
Asserta Global Healthcare Solutions SL.
Address: Ronda Maiols 1, ed. BCN MODA CENTER, of. 303-303b-305, Sant Quirze del Vallès. 08034 from Barcelona
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2.- Purpose of the treatment, legal basis and terms of conservation
In the company we treat the personal data of our users for the following purposes:
- To attend any request that reaches us through the forms enabled on the web or any other means of contact.
- To elaborate statistical analyzes, measures and market studies on the products and services offered by the company, the users and their needs, tendencies, interests and preferences.
- To send commercial communications: at the time of the collection of personal data you will be asked for your consent to be able to send you information about the products and services of the company. You may revoke your consent at any time, notifying you of not receiving more commercial communications, following the instructions indicated at the foot of each commercial communication sent by the company
- The legal basis for the treatment is the consent that is considered granted by marking the corresponding box enabled for this purpose.
- The term of conservation: the data will be deleted once your request is answered. If you have consented to the sending of commercial notices, your information will be kept indefinitely until your removal is requested.
3.- Recipients of personal data
The company will communicate its data to third parties in the following cases:
Due to legal obligation: to judges, courts that request it through judicial channels or in the framework of a police investigation.
4.- Rights of data holders
Anyone has the right to obtain information about what data is being treated. Next, we indicate your rights:
- The interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the treatment of their data, in which case they will only be preserved for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. Asserta will stop processing the data, except for legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Portability: The interested party shall have the right to receive the personal data incumbent upon him that he has provided to the company, in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading when: a) the treatment is based on the consent or on a contract, and b) the treatment is carried out by automated means.
We inform you of your right to file a claim with the control authority (AEPD – www.agpd.es) in the case that you have not seen the fulfilment of your rights here indicated.
To exercise the aforementioned rights you can contact us through the postal or electronic mail to the addresses indicated in section 1, identifying in your request the following information:
- Data of the applicant (name and surname)
- Contact address
- Right you want to exercise
- Specific data on which you submit your request.
In the maximum period of one month, we will resolve your request notifying you to your indicated mail.
5.- Safety in the treatment
Taking into account the state of the art, the costs of application, and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the treatment, as well as risks of variable probability and severity for the rights and freedoms of natural persons, Asserta will apply measures appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee a level of security appropriate to the risk, avoiding the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, conserved or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to said data.