Andrea AlonsoContent Manager
- Drug interactions
- Drugs protocols
- Content management
- Bachelor in Pharmacy, Universitat de Barcelona
- Master’s degree in clinical Phytotherapy, IL3, Instituto de Formación Continua de la UB
Andrea started her professional career as assistant pharmacist in a pharmacy in Barcelona. Apart from dispensing prescriptions, she acquired a lot of experience informing the customers about the right use of drugs.
Nowadays she manages a database which contains all drug substances commercialized in Spain and the most relevant information for patients.
As pharmacist content manager, Andrea guarantees the information to be right, up to date and easy accessible by the users.
Additionally, she manages an online drug interactions database.
Andrea collaborates with Asserta in interdisciplinary projects providing her knowledge of:
- Social and legal aspects of pharmacy
- Clinical and medicinal analysis
- Plant biology and pharmacognosy
- Pharmacology and clinical pharmacy
- Microbiology and parasitology
- Morphology and functions of the human body
- Chemistry and biochemistry
- Pharmaceutical technology