Jorge SierraIT Technician
- Installation and support of computer networks
- Installing and managing servers
- Management of computer and telecommunications equipment
- Computer security
- Higher Degree in Telecommunications and Computer Systems, IES Leonardo da Vinci, Sant Cugat del Valles, Barcelona
- Database Management, IES Leonardo Da Vinci, Sant Cugat, Barcelona
- Network Installation and Support Technician, Escuela Informática Inforedes, Santo Domingo, República Dominicana
- Network Architecture, Inforedes, Santo Domingo, Rep. Dominicana
- Structured Network Wiring Systems, Inforedes, Santo Domingo, República Dominicana
- Hardware Technician, Centro de Tecnología Universal (CENTU), Santo Domingo, República Dominicana
Jorge Sierra is Higher Technician in Hardware, Telecommunications and Computer Systems. Jorge soon started in the telecom world in charge of designing, installing and supporting networks of small and medium-sized enterprises and, in turn, maintaining all computers and devices that required installation, tuning or repair.
At the same time, Jorge has trained in computer security, a knowledge that he applies in his day to day in the administration of computer equipment.
In Asserta, Jorge is responsible for providing computer support to the different business processes.
Jorge joins Asserta in 2019 as an IT Technician, within Asserta’s potential development program, in which he enjoys extensive training resources and an individualized personal development plan.