Jorge SierraIT Technician
- Installation and support of computer networks
- Installing and managing servers
- Management of computer and telecommunications equipment
- Higher Degree in Telecommunications and Computer Systems, IES Leonardo da Vinci, Sant Cugat del Valles, Barcelona
- Higher Degree in Computer Network Systems professional profile Cybersecurity, School Vedruna Vall-Terrasa
- Database Management, IES Leonardo Da Vinci, Sant Cugat, Barcelona
- Network Installation and Support Technician, Escuela Informática Inforedes, Santo Domingo, República Dominicana
- Network Architecture, Inforedes, Santo Domingo, Rep. Dominicana
- Structured Network Wiring Systems, Inforedes, Santo Domingo, República Dominicana
- Hardware Technician, Centro de Tecnología Universal (CENTU), Santo Domingo, República Dominicana
Jorge Sierra is a Senior Technician in Telecommunications Systems and a Hardware Technician. Jorge started early in the world of networks, taking charge of designing, installing and supporting small and medium-sized business networks and, in turn, doing the maintenance of all the computers and computer devices that required installation, tuning or repair.
At the same time, Jorge has been trained in computer security, knowledge that he applies in his day to day life in the administration of computer equipment.
At Asserta, Jorge is in charge of systems administration and cybersecurity, in addition to providing support to IT infrastructures and the different business processes
Jorge joined Asserta in 2019 as an IT Technician, passing through Asserta’s potential development program, where he developed his knowledge of computer systems and cybersecurity. He also developed his knowledge of the different data integration and visualization tools, thus initiating himself in the world of Business Intelligence.