Maria MonterdeOffice Manager
- Press and audiovisual communication
- Natural language processing
- Office management
- Graduate in Journalism, Universidad Autónoma de Barcelona (UAB)
- Postgraduate degree in Audiovisual Communication, Universidad de Barcelona – Les Heures
- Postgraduate degree in Corporate Communication, Universidad Pompeu Fabra (UPF)
Maria holds a graduate in Journalism from Universidad Autónoma de Barcelona (UAB), a postgrate degree in Audiovisual Communication from Universidad de Barcelona – Les Heures and a postgrade degree in Corporate Communication from Universidad Pompeu Fabra (UPF).
Her professional experience starts in the audiovisual media (radio and TV) as news and contents editor, and managing several sections in entertainment TV shows. She has also experience in the production of audiovisual programmes and in social press.
Maria manages the Frontdesk in Asserta, and cares for the team to have all the tools they need to perform a productive work.
Afterwards she moved to the private sector. First joining press and communications offices, and later as Office Manager in firms of different branches.
In addition, she has expertise in the new technologies of natural language processing. She has a great ability to create, manage and coordinate both corporate or social events.
Nowadays, Maria is the Asserta’s Office Manager