- Ambulatory Care Pharmacy
- Technical and administration management
- Congresses organisation
Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry and Pharmacy, Universidad de Chile, Santiago
Marta is chemist and pharmacist specialized in ambulatory care pharmacy and hospitalized patients.
She took part in the organization of Congresses and National Pharmaceutic Seminars.
She has 13 years of experience as Technical Director of three pharmacy offices (private).
She is able to lead and manage work teams and to work at a high level in different environments. Solutions oriented. Good social skills, proactive, and dynamic.
She was vice-president of the Capítulo de Farmacéuticos Asistenciales del Colegio de Químicos Farmacéuticos (2009 to 2011)
In addition, Marta holds 26 years of care experience at the Clínica Alemana de Santiago, Chile, in which she had these responsibilities:
- Design and implementation of the chemist and pharmaceutics fourth shift system, single-dose production automatization, semiautomatic dispensation (Kardex system), medical indications validation.
- Chemist pharmacist in charge of the procurement of drugs and clinical inputs.
- Adviser in single-dose production for Laboratorio Chile project.
- Procurement manager (4 years), in charge of all purchases and general tenders.
- Pharmacy Department Manager (Technical Director, administration, human resources and inventories).
- Active participant of different quality accreditations, both national and international (JCI)
- Logistic manager in SAP implementation and launch (3 years)